- Safari Itinerary
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
Tsavo East National Park forms the largest protected area in Kenya and is home to most of the larger mammals, vast herds of dust –red elephant, Rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, pods of hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser Kudu, gerenuk and the prolific bird life features 500 recorded species.
Come and behold the sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River. This is one of the most evocative images in Africa.
Mombasa - Tsavo East National ParkOn arrival at Moi Airport in Mombasa, you will be met after immigration and assisted by our representative to your vehicle, Pax at the beach hotel will be picked at your hotel and commence your safari Drive to Tsavo East National Park to arrive in time for lunch at your Lodge. Afternoon game drive until sunset.
Tsavo East National ParkBreakfast at your lodge, On this day enjoy a morning & afternoon game drive, all meals will be served at the lodge, or you may choose to depart with picnic lunches for full day game drive and return in the afternoon.
DepartEarly breakfast followed by the final game drive. Leave the park and drive to Mombasa. Drop off at your beach hotel or Moi International Airport.
• Accommodation on Full Board on basis as per the Itinerary.
• All park entrance fees as per itinerary.
• Shared transport using 06 seater 4×4 vehicles with English/German speaking driver/guide.
• Game drives as indicated above.
• 01L Mineral water per person per day while on a road safari.
• All International and Domestic Flights (unless stated.)
• Visas, Travel & Personal accident insurance.
• Laundry (unless stated), Massage and Personal expenses such as telephone calls…etc.
• Optional activities and excursions.
• All tips and porterage.
• Festive Season Supplements indicated separately.
• Any services not mentioned in the program.