- Safari Itinerary
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
This safari takes you to one of the world’s best national parks, Amboseli. The park is crowned by Africa's highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro. Not only will you get to see panoramic views of the mountain, you'll also marvel at the large herds of elephants that are found here. On top of all these, you'll explore the expansive Tsavo East/West National Park and experience the hippo rich Mzima Springs.
Arrival in Nairobi & Transfer to Amboseli National ParkOn arrival at JKIA, you will be met after immigration and assisted by our representative to your vehicle, drive to Carnivore Restaurant for lunch. After lunch you will proceed to Amboseli National Park to arrive for check in. Later proceed for afternoon game drive until sunset with the beautiful views of Mt Kilimanjaro.
Amboseli & Tsavo West National ParksBreakfast and checkout, Drive to Tsavo West National Park with game drive enroute, arrive in time for lunch. Thereafter, afternoon game drive in Tsavo West National Park with visit to Mzima Springs and Shetani Lava Floor. Later return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Tsavo West & Tsavo East National ParksBreakfast and checkout, Drive to Tsavo East National Park with game drive enroute, arrive in time for lunch. Thereafter, enjoy an afternoon game drive in with sundowner cocktail. Later return to the camp for dinner and overnight
DepartureEarly breakfast followed by the final game drive. Leave the park and drive to Mombasa. Drop off at your beach hotel or Moi International Airport. End of service.
• Accommodation on Full Board basis as per Itinerary.
• Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi on arrival.
• Sundowner cocktail at Satao Camp in Tsavo East National Park (Weather permitting)
• All park entrance fees as per itinerary
• Shared transport using 06 seater 4×4 vehicles with English/German speaking driver/guide.
• Game drives as indicated above
• 01L Mineral water per person per day while on a road safari.
• All International and Domestic Flights (unless stated).
• Visas, Travel & Personal accident insurance.
• Laundry (unless stated), Massage and Personal expenses such as telephone calls…etc.
• Optional activities and excursions.
• All tips and porterage.
• Any services not mentioned in the program.