- Safari Itinerary
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
Tanzania is an amazing safari destination with its beautiful parks and game reserves. Each of these wildlife sanctuaries are unique and offer special taste of adventure. This safari wil take you to soem of the country's best national parks such as Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and Lake Natron. You might have a chance to see the famous tree climbing lions of Lake Manyara.
Arrival in Arusha & Transfer to TarangireMet on arrival at the Kilimanjaro airport by our representative who will assist to transfer you to Arusha town for check in followed by the safari briefing at the hotel. Proceed to Tarangire National Park, Lunch at Lake Burunge Tented Camp Afternoon game drive in Tarangire National Park.
Tarangire & Lake ManyaraBreakfast at the Camp Morning walk to the Lake Escorted by Maasai guide (Forest hike in Manyara) – Hike down the Great Rift Valley, through a dense ground water forest. View birds, Monkeys, bushbuck and other forest animals. Immerse yourself in the sounds of the forest while the fresh streams and waterfalls surrounding you. Lunch or Picnic lunches at Lake Burunge Tented Camp Drive to Manyara area.
Lake Manyara & Lake NatronAfter breakfast drive to Lake Natron area Lunch at Lengai Safari Lodge Afternoon walk in the Region of Lake Natron area – (visit Lake Natron to watch flamingoes and other birds,if time permits walk to the hominid foot prints).
Lake NatronMorning guided walk to the water falls – (clients to bring bathing suite, they will get wet;- the walk takes about 2 hours) which is included in the cost Lunch at the Lodge Afternoon at leisure with optional activities such as: guided walk to Lake Natron, Cultural walk (discover the local Maasai village and their culture).
Lake Natron - KaratuBreakfast at the Lodge Drive to Karatu area Lunch at Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Afternoon stay at leisure.
Karatu & Ngorongoro CraterAfter breakfast depart with packed lunch to Ngorongoro Crater for game drive – ( in the crater floor). Enjoy late afternoon drive back to your Lodge in Karatu area.
Karatu - Arusha & DepartureBreakfast at the lodge.Drive back to Arusha arriving well in time for lunch. Later transfer to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport for your onward arrangements.
• Accommodation and Meals as per Itinerary
• All park entrance fees, Concession fee as per itinerary
• Transport by Road using a 4×4 Safari vehicle with English speaking driver/guide with German speaking ability.
• Game drives as indicated above
• 1L Mineral water per person per day while on a road safari in a Sense of Africa vehicle.
All International and Domestic Flights (unless stated.)
• Festive Season Supplements (will be indicated separately)
• Visas, Travel & Personal accident insurance
• Laundry (unless stated), Massage and Personal expenses such as telephone calls…etc.
• Optional activities and excursions
• All tips and porterage
• Any services not mentioned in the program.