- Safari Itinerary
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
The best way to experience African wildlife and beautiful landscapes is on foot. On this Kicheche walking safari, come and see the beauty of Kenya like never before. Combine morning game drives with refreshing walking safaris. With the help of an armed and experienced guide, you'll come up-close with wildlife – at a safe distance of course.
Nairobi - Maasai MaraDepart Nairobi on a scheduled flight to the Masai Mara. Touchdown in this magnificent wilderness and your guide will be there to greet you before setting out across the plains where you will have your first wildlife sighting enroute to camp. After lunch, relax and absorb the surroundings before setting off on an afternoon game drive in the conservancy till sunset. Return to camp at dusk for hot showers, then an aperitif by the fireside with your hosts before settling down for dinner. Overnight Kicheche Valley.
Maasai MaraAn early start to the day with piping hot coffee or tea brought to your tent. Your guide will take you on a morning game drive to explore the savannah and see what nature has to offer. In the afternoon enjoy another evening game drive before getting back to camp for dinner. Night game drives are also available and can be taken before or after dinner. Overnight Kicheche Valley.
Maasai MaraTake an early morning drive with a picnic breakfast returning to camp mid-morning. Lunch is taken in camp and immediately after there will be a briefing from your guide and you will set off on your walk at 1400.The route heads west from Kicheche Valley and you will trek across several beautiful valleys stopping regularly to examine the spoor en route. The walk will take 3 to 4 hours before arriving at your fly camp on the Western side of Naboisho Conservancy. This is a very special wilderness experience exclusive to yourselves. You will arrive in daylight with enough time to wind down, shower and sit back with a drink as the sun slips below the horizon. Your Masai guide will be your host for the evening and there is a special menu in store to be cooked on your open fire.
Maasai MaraYou are awoken at dawn for a hot drink and light breakfast before continuing the journey on foot in the cool morning. Your guide will continue to uncover points of interest on the journey along the escarpment and Seketa Valley of Olare Motorogi Conservancy. The walk today is 4-5 hours and is scheduled to reach Bush Camp just before lunch allowing you time to settle into your new camp. You will then take an afternoon game drive in the conservancy. Overnight Kicheche Bush Camp.
Maasai MaraRise early with tea or coffee brought to your tent. Enjoy a morning game drive in the Conservancy. You will see differing terrain along with plenty of animal and bird species. Your afternoon game drive will be followed by sundowner drinks overlooking the plains, before returning to camp at dusk.Overnight Kicheche Bush Camp.
Maasai Mara - NairobiAfter breakfast in camp, transfer to the airstrip for your flight to Nairobi. On arrival in Nairobi, pick up from Wilson Airport and transfer to Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your outbound flight.
• Arrival & Departure Transfer in Nairobi (JKIA or Hotel).
• Flights – Nairobi Wilson – Masai Mara Return.
• Mara airstrip transfers.
• Full Board accommodation.
• All drinks (excluding champagne)
• Services of a KPSGA qualified guide
• Conservation fees.
• Kicheche valley only – 01-night game drive and bush breakfast.
• All conservancy fees are included and from 15 July – 31 October the charges cover one visit to the Masai Mara National Reserve section. Additional visits to the Reserve or outside of the Peak season are chargeable at the prevailing rate – USD 80.00 per person
• Flying doctor’s coverage: (Covers clients within East Africa for a period of 30 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, they will be airlifted to Nairobi where they will be taken to a good hospital.
Hospital bills are borne by the patient.)
• Champagne & luxury spirits & selected wines.
• Village visit entrances.
• Items of personal nature.
• International flights
• Visa fees wherever applicable
• Tips and gratuities
• Any services not mentioned